How to Use
Step 1: Sign up!
Sign up at registration window to start using iUniv.
- Each action you take in iUniv will appear in social media
- Set up account social media to connect with iUniv as well.
- An e-mail confirming your registration will be delivered to the registered e-mail address.
- Click the link shown in the e-mail to jump to the log-in window, then sign in with registered ID and Password.
Step 2: Fusen
“Fusen” is sticky notes containing time information. By using it, you can tack a memo to video or audio contents at your desired timing, just like tacking a memo to a book.
- Click “Write on Fusen” when you want to tack a memo to the video/audio contents you are watching or listening.
- Wait for an edit field to appear, then write a memo in it. You can enter up to 140 letters. Click “Add” when you finish writing.
- Video/audio window will be shown with “Fusen” you have just tacked. You can manage your Fusen history in My Page.
- Play video/audio contents using Fusen. Click the time of chosen Fusen to start playing from that point of time. Playing Fusen is shown as white.
- A point in timeline under the playing screen shows the time the Fusen is created. You can also start playing with Fusen by clicking this point.
- By clicking “Learnt” shown right side of Fusen, you can give a good mark to the Fusen. You can not give “Learnt” to your own Fusen.
Step 3: Friend Request
You can connect other users on iUniv. Just click other user name, then the user's page displays.
- Click "Send friend request".
- Request has been sent to Other User.
- You can manage your Friend on iUniv by clicking "Check Your Friend Requests".